Tuesday, October 14, 2008

bus for LEAF?

The LEAF festival is this coming weekend, near Black Mountain. Will The Asheville Transit buses be making trips to the shuttle stops for LEAF?

LEAF can be a fun weekend, but as day visitors know, parking at LEAF can be very difficult. I bet there will be hundreds if not more than a thousand Ashevillians making a day trip to LEAF.

So, what's the plan? Drive to LEAF and use the shuttle? Or take a city bus out to the shuttle point, then pick up the (free) LEAF shuttle? I think a bus trip out to LEAF would be nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ken,

I got your comment last week and just now got time to look at your blog. I love that you and Sherry both contribute and both are using the bus! It's a challenge at first, but well worth the effort.

I still ride and have resumed blogging after a brief hiatus for work. I linked to your blog from my blog - keep riding and writing!

Best,

MFebber

Sherry said...

And even if there were buses out to LEAF, there would need to be really late ones for the return trip.

Maybe LEAF should have a rides board on their website. (I haven't checked. I'm guessing they don't.)